Essential Nutrients for Dogs
I have been receiving a lot of questions about GutSense, our dog-specific prebiotic, probiotic, and digestive support for dogs, and today I would love to give you some answers.
Why are probiotics needed?
This is a question that comes up often. Here are the top ten reasons why probiotics are an essential part of your dog’s routine:
- Balance digestion, keep the gut healthy, and reduce the likelihood of allergies, inflammatory bowel disease, constipation, leaky gut, and bloody diarrhea.
- Maintain a healthy and balanced intestinal flora to protect against pathogens.
- Strengthen immune system function, prevent infections, and increase the production of antibodies and other immune cells.
- Reduce the risk of cancer by promoting gut health and supporting the immune system.
- Reduce inflammation and the risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, and cancer by promoting intestinal health.
- Improve mental health, mood, and overall happiness by reducing symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- Lower blood pressure levels, which reduces the risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Improve skin health and reduces skin infections by strengthening the skin’s protective barrier.
- Reduce symptoms of allergies or eczema by modulating the immune system’s response to allergens.
- Assist in weight loss by reducing inflammation, improving gut health, and reducing the absorption of dietary fat.
What is the difference between human and canine probiotics?
Dogs and humans have evolved side-by-side, but they are quite different when it comes to their digestive tracts and dietary habits. We have studied their original environments, such as the soils of the African savanna, and consulted with top experts in the field of probiotics and microbiology to come up with a combination of strains that reflects the healthy bacterial flora of canines.
While there are similarities in the organ and metabolic functions of dogs and humans, there are significant differences, and this is why we have two supplement lines:
Is GutSense derived from feces? What is the difference between probiotics and fecal transplants?
We live in an era of rising popularity for fecal transplants.
In some cases, fecal transplants can be very beneficial, especially in cases of chronic intestinal disease.
However, fecal transplants may also carry potential pathogens and are not ideal for long-term administration and gut health maintenance.
Our high-quality canine-specific probiotics are grown in a strictly controlled environment and contain the most beneficial bacteria. This is why the highest level of quality control is important in probiotic production.
How is GutSense different from other probiotics?
Besides being formulated specifically for dogs, GutSense also contains other components to aid in digestive tract balance and detoxification.
We have included the following certified organic ingredients to boost the positive effects of GutSense:
- Certified organic cilantro helps eliminate mercury and other heavy metals.
- Certified organic ginger supports digestion but is also anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, so it helps with arthritis and has anti-cancer properties.
- Certified organic dandelion leaf is a great source of chlorophyll, improves digestion, supports the liver, and helps prevent cancer.
Some interesting facts about GutSense:
GutSense is produced using a proprietary Italian manufacturing process licensed to our manufacturing facility in the USA.
GutSense is made using only carefully sourced, organic, top-quality, human-grade ingredients that are tested several times to meet the highest quality standards.
GutSense does not include digestive enzymes; why is that?
This was very much a conscious decision, as our goal is to help the body build strong digestion without replacing its own digestive capacity with artificial digestive enzymes. Digestive enzymes can definitely help in some health conditions; however, they should be given separately from probiotics.
❗️CAUTION❗️ When digestive enzymes and probiotics are mixed together in one capsule, the probiotic bacteria may be damaged (digested) by the presence of digestive enzymes, which results in lower probiotic efficacy.
Can you overdose on probiotics?
The simple answer is no.
However, we have suggested an optimal dose based on the body weight of your dog. Every gram of GutSense contains 10.1 billion CFU (colony-forming units of beneficial bacteria), which is one of the highest concentrations on the market and the only product that contains fermented healing herbs. This is one reason why GutSense is our best-selling product.
Why is the price higher than some other probiotics?
When it comes to manufacturing high-quality products, we never cut corners, and our goal is not to add to a market that’s flooded with cheap products made from synthetic, low-quality ingredients.
When making probiotics and our other products, we always focus on ingredient quality, the synergistic effect of fermented herbs, and clinical results. In addition, we are happy to provide assistance with our five-star customer care and complete satisfaction guarantee.
All of our products are currently made in either the USA, Canada, or Norway, and while they are not the cheapest countries to manufacture in, we are able to ensure that our high-quality standards are being met, which is our priority.
We know how much your dog means to you and how much you mean to your dog. Our goal is to keep you all healthy for many years to come.
Will GutSense work for your dog?
We certainly hope so, as it has worked very well for thousands of other dogs. If you are interested, read the reviews for GutSense and see why it has 4.9 out of 5 stars from verified buyers.
Despite the positive results, no product works for every dog and this is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Do we offer a human probiotic?
This product is currently in its final stages and will be available in spring 2023. Stay tuned!